- 1 packet Noodles
- 2 Medium Onion- Sliced Lengthwise
- 3 chopped Tomato- Sliced Lengthwise
- 3 Carrot – Sliced Lengthwise
- 3 Green Capsicum – Sliced Lengthwise
- 1 inch Ginger- Chopped
- 3 – 4 Bulb Garlic- chopped
- 4-5 Green chilli – Sliced Lengthwise
- 1/2 tsp Red chili powder
- 1/2 tsp Garam Masala Powder
- 1/4 cup – Soya Sauce
- 1/2 cup – Tomato Sauce
- 1/2 cup – Green Chilli Sauce
- 3-4 Tbsp- White Vinegar
- Egg- 3-4
- tblsp Oil
Boil the noodles as directed on the pack.
Drain them in a strainer and wash with cold water. Keep aside.
Heat oil in a nonstick pan and fry garlic, ginger, green chillies and onions until they are lightly brown.
Add Vegitables into it cook untill its 75% cooked.
Add tomatoes along with salt and masala.
Cook till tomatoes are tender.
Now add Eggs and mix it up with the mixture.
Add the noodles and stir well.
Add All Sauces and vinegar mix it well on high flame.
Cook for a while and remove the fire and serve immediately.